January 25, Surrey, BC,
The launch of the Surrey Library “Read to Baby” Program . Featuring a Mini Concert with Charlotte and Matt Diamond @ 12:00 pm (autograph signing after the show) @ Centre Court of Gilford Town Centre - 10355 - 152nd St. – A great way to celebrate Family Literacy Day from 12- 3 pm. www.surreylibraries.ca
February 10, Maple Ridge, BC,
The ACT, Arts Centre Theatre, 3:00 pm, Family Concert with the full Hug Bug Band. 11944 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, www.THEACTMAPLERIDGE.ORG
(604)476-2787. Celebrate BC Family Day with Charlotte. There will be a special appearance by "SASQUATCH"
February 15 & 16, Vancouver, BC, WINTERRUPTION
, Granville Island, Picnic Pavilion @ 11:00 am each day, Bilingual Family Concerts, presented by the Vancouver International Children’s Festival and Granville Island. www.granvilleisland.com/event/winterruption-2014
Charlotte sings "Zulu Carol" with ShowStoppers
March 1 - Appearance on Global BC Weekend Morning News interview with Lynn Colliar and mini performance with Charlotte and Matt Diamond
March 6, Abbotsford, BC, Family Concert @10:30 am Cascade Community Church – 35190 Delair Road. Sponsored by Abbotsford Child Care Resource and Referral. Closed Concert
April 1 – April 6, Los Angeles, CA – School Tour and Family Concert
April 1 - Lennox School District, CA - 2 shows @ Delores Huerta School 9:30 am and Felton School 1:00 pm
April 2 - Launch School, Torrance (2 shows)
April 3 – Dyer Street School, Sylmar
April 6 - Family Concert @ 4 pm at the Congregation Ner Tamid Synagogue, Rancho Palos Verdes.
April 25, Pitt Meadows, BC,
– Family Concert - 6 pm @ Pitt Meadows Civic Centre. 100 Year Centennial Celebration for the City of Pitt Meadows. Go to pittmeadows.bc.ca
and click on the Centennial Logo
May 25, Surrey, BC - Kidsbooks South Surrey Store - 15033 - 32nd Ave. Surrey - 604 541 9939 - Mini Concert and Autograph session at 2:00 pm to celebrate the release of Charlotte's New Book, "Slippery Fish in Hawai'i" and her latest CD, "24 Carrot Diamond - The Best of Charlotte Diamond" - Tickets are $5.00 and count as a coupon for $5.00 off the purchase of Charlotte's Music
Charlotte and children dance to a NEW SONG "I Have Shoes and I Can Walk"
- June 7 – Coquitlam, BC, Teddy Bear Picnic / Coquitlam Festival @ Town Centre Park – 1229 Pinetree Way. Bring your Teddy Bears and join Charlotte with “My Bear Gruff”.
June 21 – Walnut Grove, BC, Family Day Festival - Walnut Grove Community Park www.wgba.ca/familyday/ 8919 Walnut Grove Drive- Concert at 1:00 pm
July 1, (Canada Day) - Victoria, BC, Legislature Grounds, details TBA
July 4, Richmond, BC - Gulf of Georgia Cannery in Steveston. "Music at the Cannery" Family Concert 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Tickets by donation. www.gulfofgeorgiacannery.com 12138 Forth Ave. 604 664 9009
July 12 - Whistler, BC, Whistler Children’s Festival with the Hug Bug Band @ 1 pm www.whistler.com
Charlotte and the Hug Bug Band perform at the Vancouver Playhouse Theatre- Winter 2013
PAST Concert Itinerary
October 9, Abbotsford, BC, School District #34 - Early French Immersion Concert @ Abby Arts Centre
October 26, Aldergrove, BC,
Wall-O-Lanterns Event - A Pumpkin Carving Celebration and Family Concert @ 5:30 pm. Philip Jackman Park, 32nd Ave & 271 St. - For information: www.aldergroveba.ca/wallolantern
Let's go "looking for Dracula"!
Release of NEW Children's Board Book
, "Slippery Fish in Hawai'i" - An illustrated version of Charlotte Diamond's best-loved song!
$12.00 Canadian (including taxes)
Almost every preschooler in Canada, the USA and throughout the world can sing the song, "Slippery Fish" (also known as "Octopus") by Charlotte Diamond. This family favourite is recorded on "10 Carrot Diamond" and "24 Carrot Diamond".
Now you can take it home in book form with colourful illustrations that highlight Hawai'i's incandescent, vibrant underwater world.
Read, sing and laugh with your child as you follow this little slippery fish into the sea.
Illustrations by John Aardema
Published by BeachHouse Publishing
Contact: email@example.com for more information
November 13 & 14, Richmond, BC,
Workshop for Librarians - "The Joy of Singing Leads to a Love of Language". Richmond Public Library, Brighouse Branch, Kid's Place Program Room. November 13 @ 10 am - November 14 @ 1 pm - To Register: Please email Rita Avigdor firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 604 437 8441Charlotte gives a hug to Sasquatch
December 8, Vancouver, BC,
Vancouver Playhouse @ 11:00 am - A Holiday Celebration Concert with the Hug Bug Band and Perry Ehrlich's ShowStoppers Youth Choir. Sponsored by the Vancouver International Children's Festival. Tickets available from Tickets Tonight www.ticketstonight.ca
December 14, Vancouver, BC,
City Square Shopping Centre @ 11:00 am - For information - www.mycitysquare.com
- Very close to Broadway City Hall Skytrain station.
December 15, Richmond, BC,
Lansdowne Centre. Family Holiday Concert in the Holiday Theatre, Kiosk Court @ 1:00 pm www.lansdowne-centre.com
December 20, Surrey, BC,
Centre for Child Development @ 9:30 am Closed ConcertPAST Concert Itinerary
January 20, Delta, BC, 2:00 pm (Family Concert) GENESIS THEATRE, DELTA SECONDARY SCHOOL - 5005 - 45th Avenue, Ladner
TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE by calling Cindy at 604-952-5058 or email - email@example.com - See poster below
January 24, Richmond, BC
, Family Concert to celebrate Family Literacy Week - 10:00 am Richmond Public Library Brighouse Branch. 100-7700 Minoru Gate http://www.yourlibrary.ca/
January 26, Delta, BC, 2:00 pm (Family Concert) NORTH DELTA SECONDARY SCHOOL THEATRE - 11447 - 82nd Avenue, N. Delta
TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE by calling Cindy at 604-952-5058 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org - See poster below
February 1, Prince George, BC, Northern Early Learning Conference, School District 57, Keynote and Workshop, École Lac des Bois - For Friday registration Phone: 250-561-6800 ext 314. - Stacy Jeans email@example.com
February 2, Prince George, BC, Child Care Resource & Referral Conference - Morning Workshop for Child Care Providers, 8:30 am Ecole Lac des Bois - Saturday registration at CCRR or firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 250-563-2843
Family Concert, 4:00 pm, Vanier Hall - Tickets available at studio 2880 on 15th Ave. or Phone: 250-562-2843
May 28 - June 2, Vancouver, BC, Vancouver International Children's Festival -
Five concerts with the Hug Bug Band. Granville Island - May 27 @12:30 pm - May 28 @ 10:00 am - May 29 @ 12:30 pm - June 1 @ 1:00 pm - June 2 @ 11:00 am www.childrensfestival.ca
July 1, New Westminster, BC, Canada Day Celebrations with Charlotte Diamond and The Hug Bug Band @ 1:15 pm - Queen's Park Band Shell - Wear red and white and bring your Canadian Spirit!
August 17, Port Moody, BC, Family Concert @ 12:00 noon, PCT Performance Stage - Rocky Point, "Community Picnic Celebrating Port Moody's Centennial" - For information visit http://www.portmoody.ca/
August 18, North Vancouver, BC, "Lonsdale Quay Market Summerfest" - Family Concert @ 1:00 pm - For information visit http://www.lonsdalequay.com/
Past Concert Itinerary
February 4 2012, Surrey, BC - Children the Heart of the Matter Conference. Bell Performing Arts Centre, Keynote and Workshop Presenter. For registration, contact Child Care Options 604-572-8032 or visit http://www.childcareoptions.ca/ February 11 2012, Fremont, California - Concert sponsored by Music for Minors II, 2:00 pm Harbor Light Church, 4760 Thornton Ave, Fremont. For tickets and information, please visit www.musicforminors2.org
February 21 2012, Cloverdale, BC - Cloverdale Catholic School Family Concert
February 24 & 25 2012, Spokane, WA - Eastern Washington AEYC "Gift of Childhood" Conference. Friday evening concert, Saturday: Keynote and Workshop Presenter - http://www.ewaeyc.org/ or Facebook
February 29 2012, Sylmar, CA - Dyer St. Elementary
March 1 2012, Long Beach, CA - Willow Tree Preschool, Veterans Park Community Center 10:00 am
March 5 2012, San Diego, California - Language Academy, concerts in French and Spanish March 10 & 11 2012, Calgary, Alberta - Alberta Family Child Care Conference.
For conference and concert: Glenmore Inn, 2720 Glenmore Trail SW.
Saturday, Keynote and Workshop Presenter.
Sunday, Family concert - 1:00 pm - For tickets and information: http://www.calgarychildcare.org/ or contact a Family Child Care Agency
March 25 2012, North Vancouver, BC - Centennial Theatre, Concert 2:00 pm, Box office: 604-984-4484 http://www.centennialtheatre.com
April 20 & 21 2012, Fort St John, BC - Friday evening and Saturday morning workshops, Saturday evening family concert. For information, contact 250-785-5701
April 22 & 23 2012, Dawson Creek, BC - Sunday matinee family concert, Monday evening workshop. For information, contact 250-782-1138, ext 221
- Ontario Schools Concert Tour 2012
- May 2 2012, Dallington School - Bilingual Concert
- May 3 2012, Cooksville Creek School
- May 4 2012, Sherwood Mills School (two shows)
- May 7 2012, Roberta Bondar School
- May 7-10 2012, Six concerts in French for Dufferin-Peel Catholic School District
- May 30 2012, Stockton, California - Migrant Education Preschool Family Night
- June 4 & 5 2012, Edmonton, AB - Three School Concerts in English at the Victoria School Theatre. Monday 9:30 am and 1:00 pm. Tuesday 9:30 am. For Tickets and more information, please contact Danielle Kowalchyk at email@example.com or to register click here
- June 9 2012, Coquitlam, BC - Coquitlam Festival, 4:00 pm, "Teddy Bear Picnic" Town Centre Park, 1229 Pinetree Way - http://www.festivalcoquitlam.ca/events/teddy-bear-family-concert-0
- June 17 2012, Vernon, BC - Wings and Wheels Family Event at the Vernon Airport. Sponsored by the Vernon Rotary Club.
- June 23 2012, Gibsons, BC - Sunshine Coast Children's Festival @ Dougall Park, 1:00 pm. Sponsored by Sunshine Coast Community Services. Visit http://www.sccss.ca/ - Charlotte Diamond CD's available at Wood's Showcase at Sunnycrest Mall near London Drugs in Gibsons
- June 26 2012, Redondo Beach, CA, Family Concert @ 4:30pm Temple Menorah Sanctuary - 1101 Camino Real - email: ConcertInfo@templemenorah.org
- June 28 2012, Newport Beach, CA - Two Way Bilingual Conference - Marriott Hotel - Charlotte presents workshops on the topic, "The Joy of Singing Leads to a Love of Language" (English and Spanish) http://www.twowaycabe.org/
- July 1 2012, Abbotsford, BC - Canada Day Celebrations - Abbotsford Exhibition Park Mainstage @ 3:00 pm
- July 20 2012, Vancouver, BC - Family Concert for the Sotos Syndrome Support Association Conference @ 7:00 pm - Coast Plaza Hotel - http://www.sotossyndrome.org/
- Aug 19 2012, Vancouver, BC - Music Fest Vancouver - VanDusen Botanical Garden - BMO Family Day - Two shows - 11:30am - 12:15pm, and 2:00pm - 2:45pm - Family Pass $25 - Phone: 604-257-8463 - http://www.musicfestvancouver.com/
- Aug 24 2012, North Vancouver, BC - Edgemont Village - North Vancouver Summer Concert Series - 2 shows @ 7:00pm and 8:15pm - sponsored by North Vancouver Recreation Commission - http://www.northvanrec.com/
PAST Concert Itinerary - Fall 2012
- September 22 2012, Red Deer, Alberta, Memorial Centre, 9:00 am & 11:00 am -125th Anniversary of the Red Deer Public School District - http://www.rdpsd.ab.ca/PancakeBreakfast.php
- October 9 2012, Maple Ridge, BC, Laity View & Eric Langton French Immersion Schools
- October 10 2012, Pitt Meadows, BC, Pitt Meadows French Immersion School
- October 20 2012, Burnaby, BC, Family Concert @ 2:00pm - St. Francis de Sales School - 6656 Balmoral St. Burnaby - For tickets call Parish Office 604-434-1328
- October 23 2012, Coquitlam, BC, Rochester French Immersion School
- October 25 2012, Port Coquitlam, BC, Irvine & Mary Hill French Immersion Schools
- October 26 2012, Coquitlam, BC, Glen & Porter French Immersion Schools, Sponsored by Tri-Cities Canadian Parents for French
- October 27 2012, Aldergrove, BC, Wall-O-Lantern Event - Family Concert @ 2:00 pm - A Pumpkin Carving Celebration! www.aldergroveba.ca/wallolantern
- November 10 2012, Coquitlam, BC, Chapter's Store in Pinetree Village @ 10:30 am - mini-concert and autograph session with Charlotte - located at unit 38, 2991 Lougheed Hwy Coquitlam PH: 604 464 2558
- November 23 2012, White Rock, BC, Semiahmoo Shopping Centre, 6:00 pm - http://www.shopsemiahmoo.com/
- November 24 2012, Richmond, BC, Lansdowne Centre. Family Concert, 1:00 pm
Kiosk Court, http://www.lansdowne-centre.com/
- December 15 2012, Vancouver, BC, City Square Shopping Centre, 11:00 am - http://www.mycitysquare.com/
- December 21 2012, Surrey, BC, Centre for Child Development, closed concert
To find out more about Charlotte Diamond's Concerts, please contact Harry Diamond at:
Hug Bug Music
Phone: (604) 274-8216
Fax: (604) 274-8210
For previous concert information, please click here.